Service - Customer Expectations
Here at Global
we feel strongly about exceeding our customers expectations, we operate within ISO 9001 : 2000 accreditations for quality control and strive to provide the following;
- Partnership With Our Customers
- Quality Products and Service
- On-time PPM Visits
- Compliant Log Books Supplied to All Our Customers (Compliant Certification)
- Ongoing System / User Training
- Availability of Critical Spares
- Regular Review Meetings With Clients to Review Performance
- Advise on the Impact Of Non Conformance to Our Customers
- Professional and Reliable Engineers
- Evidence of Detector Testing & Recording of Sound Levels
- Minimal False Alarms
- Knowledge of Site & Procedures
- Technical Support
- 24 Hour, 365 Day Call out Response
- Compliant Certification
- Data Collection and Storage
- 14 Year Data Archive
- Affordable Solutions
Independent Fire Engineers & Distributors Association
The Nationally Recognised Mark of a Professional and Competent Company for the supply of Fire Protection Equipment & Services.
British Approvals for Fire Equipment
Design, Installation, Commissioning, Handover and Maintenance & Verification of Fire Detection and Alarm Systems.
Global are one of Europe's largest and most experienced Kitchen fire suppression installers and have twice won the prestigious Ansul "Distributor of the Year" award.
Security Systems & Alarm Inspections Board
SAIB is a leading Certification Body offering a wide range of schemes for providers of electronic security, fire systems and guarding security services in the UK and Republic of Ireland.
Our aim is to promote high standards within these sectors and to provide recognition for those who achieve them.